Wednesday 19 December 2012

le cool issue #162

Tropical Popical 


Five days is good going. The whole salon is good going- it's good going there! Kitsch, completely unpretentious and from €7. I never get my nails did except in NY but I'd been following their twit and facyB so was pretty psyched. Through a half open door it's squeal worthy and awe-some from within. The signature Tropical Popical nail has palm trees and flamingos. 'Can of Lilt with your mani?' Amazing. I haven't had one since my grandad was diagnosed diabetic. 'Open that before you get your nails done'. Excellent. I brought Donal - 23, single, straight (he'll want me to mention that) - to prepare for winter dates. You gotta be buff. His technician wasn't as chatty as mine but gave him a hand massage that made me blush. Apparently they've had more men in. I'm looking at my nails right now five days later. A couple of premiere chips appeared last night on MY date. In a good way.


Full issue -HERE-

No comments:

Post a Comment