Wednesday 19 December 2012

le cool issue #163 (the food issue)

Peperina 


I feel like Ranelagh is constantly trying to fatten me up. There are SO many reliably good restaurants and cafes. Peperina is slightly out of Ranelgah (located beside Mortons, Beechwood luas stop) so there's less temptation or decision to battle with and you can still remain sure of a dependably appetising and spirited meal. I had a late breakfast here, poached eggs, bacon and freshly squeezed OJ. I completely forgot that I'd just brushed my teeth and had a big gulp. Disaster. So I got a coffee too and it turns out they serve great coffee. Fun lighting fixtures as well. What else can I say? For one I really like the mix of produce for sale towards the front, gluten free, artisan pastas and well designed kitchen appliances. I just wish the weather had been nice enough to sit in the herb garden.


Full issue -HERE-

No comments:

Post a Comment