Wednesday 19 December 2012

le cool issue #161


Dazed and Confused 


Here's one hell of a movie sure to get you in the mood for a party. I pity the chumps who consider Project X their celebration inspiration. Do they know how many times Mitch Kramer touches his face (drink up)? Or that main characters are based on real people from the director's high school who consider their names slandered. I'd be happy being portrayed by such attractive future stars but apparently it's now really hard for them to get dates without being asked if they still deal drugs. Were bongs really made during woodshop? 'Oh, no, they did that, but it wasn't me' says the real, adult Slater. What a cop out. That's what I love about this movie. The world gets older and more responsible, it stays the same age. L-I-V-I-N.

Issue -HERE-

No comments:

Post a Comment