Thursday 12 July 2012

le cool issue *145

I'm pretty sure The Hopsack (besides Dunnes) is single handedly keeping the Swan Centre open. I love the real village-y vibe about the place. I feel as though the people mulling around me are regulars, well known to the staff, and well used to picking out their Lacender Nappy Salve or Maple Hazel Harmony. I want to ultimately be a regular, but even though I'm not quite at that level yet, the staff are still always super nice to me. I go here for my miso soup sachets - the last time I bought a packet they gave me a cup of hot water so I could make one up right away. I'm also fond of their smoothies, incense sticks and teas. But myfavourite thing to do is eavesdrop the health advice people get at the counter. Earlier today I got some Vita Coco water, lemon shower gel and overheard some wonderful information about Vitamin D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment