Monday 29 April 2013

le cool issue *181

GAME OF THRONES QUIZ at the Crypt, Christ Church.



I'd never been into the fantasy genre, before Game of Thrones. Nor had I ever felt so emotionally invested in a show. I've squealed at the gore and oogled the titties, felt jealous of Daenerys' hair and her marrying the super sexy Drogo. I also fancy Tyrion Lannister, but I HATE Joffrey. He makes me sick to my stomach. He's such a prick. I think Theon Greyjoy is a prick as well. And Ned Stark was a good honest man. How can they just kill off characters the way they do? It's so upsetting. None of my highly strung emotions are going to win me any points at a table quiz though. I need to nerd up between now and then and sort out one hell of a costume. As Wilde wrote 'If I am occasionally a little over-dressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated.' Also I don't want to let my team down. As Arya Stark said 'Anyone can be killed.' 

Full le cool issue - HERE -

No comments:

Post a Comment