Saturday 26 January 2013

le cool issue *169

Merchant Market

Given my level of practical perfection, it took a while to think of a resolution this year. I decided, ultimately, to concentrate on improving my surroundings. One motto of mine is 'always take the scenic route', which might very well surprise if ever you saw the shabby landing in my apartment. It needs to be shown some serious love and I do love a make over. (Cher's main thrill in life is a makeover, it gives her a sense of control in a world full of chaos.'- Dionne) In order to get some decorum in the house I held my Merchant (indoor) Market debut in Dublin's docklands. Watch out for the Lichten-style graffiti, you're headed the right way. I bought a small mother of pearl tray, a stunning cut glass lamp and a pretty mirror but I lusted after the unreal ornate puppet theater and a couple of vintage cocktail bars. Grab a cup of tea and a biscuit while you peruse.

Full issue - HERE -

http://www.merchantsmarket.ie/

No comments:

Post a Comment